Click the picture below to download our Security Prescription Pad Order Form. Fill out the ENTIRE form and fax to 760-346-2973 or email to email@example.com with a legible copy of your DEA and CA Licenses. They must be the actual license cards.
2021 California Compliant and Locally Printed
Beginning January 1, 2020 , controlled substance prescription forms will require both a serial number and a barcode. Further, as of that date, any serial number will need to be:
- Compliant with all state and federal requirements
- Compliant with current National Council for Prescription Drug Program (NCPDP) Standards
- Utilizable as a barcode that may be scanned by pharmacists.
A transition period was included within AB 149 to support an orderly shift by prescribers to the new forms. Until January 1, 2021, all of the following controlled substance prescription forms will be valid and accepted:
- Forms valid prior to January 1, 2019, but which do not contain a uniquely serialized number in compliance with Health and Safety Code section 11162.l(a)(lS).
- Forms approved by the Department of Justice as of January 1, 2019. This will include the fifteen (15) digit serialized number format approved by the Department of Justice.
- Forms produced with the new features introduced by AB 149, including a compliant serial number and a barcode . Further specifications for these new features will be forthcoming from the Department of Justice .
Beginning January 1, 2021, the only valid and accepted controlled substance prescription forms will be those possessing a serial number and a barcode compliant with the requirements introduced in AB 149.
Minuteman Press Palm Desert is the only approved security prescription printer in the Coachella Valley. You can be confident your prescription forms and paper will address all California requirements for tamper-resistance.
Unique Serial Number
Chemical Reactive Security Paper
Watermark on back
Thermochronik Ink Feature
Whole Lot Number
Secure Microprint Feature
Area of Opaque Writing
Four Styles To Choose From