VINYL LETTERING JUST HOW YOU NEED IT
Choose from over 30 different colors of vinyl and have your lettering, numbering, or business logo cut to the exact shape you need for indoor or outdoor use.
Vinyl lettering includes lettering, numbering, or shapes that are individually cut out from a sheet of solid colored, 2-mil vinyl and then pre-spaced and placed onto pre-masked transfer tape (the number of transfer tape sheets used will depend on the size of your vinyl lettering and amount of colors used). This allows the lettering to be easily installed as one piece, creating a clean and professional look.
Some surfaces vinyl lettering will work on include glass, windows, walls, storefronts, cars/trucks, and boats.
Our vinyl lettering has over 30 different colors to choose from, including specialty colors such as frosted, fluorescent, gold, and silver. You are also able to incorporate multiple colors into your lettering design.
Have Your Design Standard or Reverse Cut
You can choose either Standard or Reverse Cut for your vinyl lettering. Standard Cut makes it so each letter and object in your design will be cut directly out of the vinyl material, leaving no background. With Reverse Cut, each element in your design will be cut away from the background of the vinyl material. With Standard Cut the price of your vinyl lettering is based off of the size of your actual design, whereas with Reverse Cut the price will be based off of the size of the square/rectangle you are having your design cut out of.
- Thickness: .002” (2-mil or 50 microns; about the thickness of half of a sheet of copy paper)
- UV Resistance: UV protectants in the material for 5-10 years of outdoor vibrancy
- Estimated Lifespan: Approximately 8 years depending on climate and use
- Temperature Range: -40F to 225F
- Print Method: Cut, not printed, from vinyl sheet
- Uses: Indoor and Outdoor. Business storefronts and windows, walls, home decor, cars, trucks, boats, etc